Thursday 23 June 2011

My new hobby

So, for yonks I've wanted to do a beauty blog. I've always been the first person in my group of friends to try new products, always the one to recommend, always the one applying their friends make up in the work toilets (they'll know who they are when they read this!).

I love beauty blogs. I love tips. I love experiences with new products. I love pampering. I love cheap Mani/Pedis. I love writing (as you'll see from my other blog). I love taking pictures.

And now my new job in Australia is no longer strictly Fashion and Beauty based in Magazines I can write about what I love, whenever I like! Wahoo.

So, babez, enjoy my new blog, my wafflings about the shallow (but most rewarding!)aspects of my life and play make over.

YUM YUM

h

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment